Law Firm Websites
We provide Pretoria based law firms with everything that is needed to obtain and maintain a professional, appealing Online Presence – from Corporate Identity Design through to ongoing Maintenance and Support. Let us look after your Online Presence while you run your business.
A well-designed website has the potential to attract new clients and establish your firm as an expert in your specialist field of law. A good design not only contains useful information, but it also reflects your values and presents a professional image. A website is a crucial part of any law firm’s marketing strategy. In a fiercely competitive, saturated market, it is vital that you stand out from the crowd.
A well-designed, professional website instils trust from potential clients, credibility and increase the rate of conversion from traffic to contractual agreements.
In this age of data and technology, potential clients looking for legal services perform Internet searches, whether from a referral or not. Given how competitive the law firm landscape is, it is of vital importance that they find you online.
Starting a law firm website project
A key issue when starting a law firm website project is to determine and compile the content. Through experience we have learned that legal practitioners are usually too busy to write up their website content or wonder about where to start. This is where we come in as your partner looking after your Online Presence. Our experience has guided us to develop an easy, fail-safe process. Our process starts with an online questionnaire which helps you with the crucial stage of planning your website structure and content.
Click on the headings below to read more about the process.
Get a Proposal
• The questionnaire helps us to understand your website requirements.
• If you sent us an email or completed the general enquiry form, we’ll send you a link to the questionnaire via email.
• We analyse the completed website questionnaire and determine your website requirements.
• We compile a website proposal / quotation and send the proposal / quotation and an order form via email.
Complete an Order
• We arrange a meeting with you to discuss our proposal and complete the order.
• We send you an invoice for the once-off design charge and additional services that may be required e.g. logo design and photo shoot.
Complete our Corporate Identity and Website Content Templates
• Following our content meeting, we prepare a website content document (text only) and send the website content document to you for approval.
Approve Website Content
• This way you have certainty about the content that will appear on the web and there will be no surprises when you receive the website for final review.
• Approving the website content before development starts reduces the development time and number of review iterations.
Photos and Images
Website Domain and Email Accounts
• We create the email accounts associated with the domain and send you the email setup instructions.
Website Design and Development
• We conduct daily design meetings (internal) until the website is ready for you to review.
• We apply your change requests and repeat the review until you approve the website to go live.
Prepare for Going Live
• Add to Search Console
• Submit website for indexing
Support, Maintenance and Online Marketing
• We provide a full range of Online Marketing services depending on your requirements.
WhatsApp: +27(0) 73 427 1431
Call: +27(0) 82 921 0309
You can also chat to us with Facebook Messenger.